New top story on Hacker News: Show HN: Web app to generate AI pictures with logos "hidden" in them

Show HN: Web app to generate AI pictures with logos "hidden" in them
8 by igorkotua | 6 comments on Hacker News.
Hey there Some time ago I built a site that generates AI pictures in a style of GitHub logo ( https://ift.tt/pRvILHZ ). It's completely free, and even official GitHub accounts in Twitter and Instagram (yes turns out they have Instagram) posted about it. It was fun. So I thought it would be cool to build an app that works with any logo, so people can generate nice branded pictures with their logo. I went on to build https://ift.tt/rBkMH4f . It's build with Next.js, Replicate API and Supabase. It's a very early version, I built it in a weekend. It works like this: your upload a logo, type a prompt (or select a predefined one), select number of variations to generate and click a button. Images will be delivered to your email in 2-3 minutes. As I said, it's pretty early and I am not sure if it's really useful. It works decently with most logos, but sometimes can generate something weird. Anyways, would love to hear your thought. Thanks!

Comments